This result places Fortis Vision amongst the top 5 percent of companies assessed by the International Accreditation body, EcoVadis.
The Ecovadis accreditation is the world’s most trusted and the only universal sustainability ratings provider. A business’s gold medal is renewed every 24 months. Fortis Vision is proud to have been awarded a Gold EcoVadis Medal.
Fortis Vision understands the importance of sustainability and environmental management which is why we have embedded these key elements within the core aspects of the business. As a result, sustainability is at the forefront of our design and delivery strategies, ensuring sustainable construction is an inherent aspect of everything we do.
The benefits are far reaching, with both direct and indirect impacts. Through the management and dedication of each aspect contained with the ‘Sustainable Vision’, the rewards can be felt by all.
Our sustainability vision encompasses the following areas of the business:
- Waste Management
- Supply Chain
- Design and Construction Management
The gold award was received and upgraded from previous years on the following basis:
- No records found in third party risk and compliance database.
- Since the last assessment, the overall score has increased thanks to the implementation of additional measures.
- Since the last assessment, the overall score has increased thanks to the publication of additional sustainability reporting.
- Since the last assessment the overall score has increased thanks to the provision of new sustainability certifications.
Recent examples of our sustainability initiatives include:
- B&Q Stratford Upon Avon refurbishment project, with a target of 85% recycling of brick, concrete and wood, we achieved 100% recycling of this waste.
- An example of how we did it is that recycling of landscaped waste was sent to the Welsh Mountain Zoo…
Read our article>